Moyne Community School currently invite applications for the following positions that may arise for the 2018/19 school year
1. 22 hours RPT PE and Geography
2. 22 hours FT Home Economics and Science/Biology 11 of these hours are fixed term for one year arising from a job share, the remaining 11 hours arise from sick leave and for an unspecified time
3. 22 hours Fixed Term Mathematics to Leaving Cert level arising from job shares
4. 15 hours Fixed Term Learning Support and English arising from job share
5. 22 hours Fixed Term Religious Education and English arising from job Share
Application forms must be downloaded from the links below
Completed applications forms must be returned by emailto the Secretary, Board of Management, Moyne Community School at email@example.com by 9th August 2018
Please state clearly in the subject line the position for which you are applying No letter of application, CV or written reference should accompany this form
Please attach copy of Proof of Teaching Council registration which clearly shows subject you are qualified/registered to teach All appointments are subject to the sanction and approval of the Department of Education and Skills, vetting disclosure and the post not being required for the redeployment process.
Late applications will not be considered.
Short listing may apply. Incomplete applications will be not be shortlisted.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will disqualify.
Moyne Community School is an equal opportunities employer.
All appointments are subject to approval by the Department of Education & Skills who will determine employment category and rate of pay upon verification of qualifications and subject to the post not being required for the redeployment process
Secretary B O M Moyne Community School, Moyne, Co. Longford.
Click on the links below to download application form for teaching post
***If word version of form is submitted please ensure it does not extend more than 1 page more than the original